Morocco private Ourika valley & Atlas Mountains Day trip from Marrakech
The Ourika valley day trip the number one destination for tourists from Marrakech to the Atlas Mountains, is situated at a short distance from Marrakesh only 1H30, this valley is the right spot for people escaping from the heat of Marrakech during the summer time. It offers magnificent views along its green sides of the river. The weekly market is held every Monday at Ourika valley village, a real life experience highlight of the excursions, takes you into the traditional Berber markets…
While traveling along the Ourika valley you will enjoy beautiful landscapes, from walnuts, wiping willow and poplar trees, to its mountains and rocks varying in color from red to green. Ending the morning by a walk up to the waterfalls in the middle of the rocky Atlas Mountains. Lunch under walnut trees shade near the river, a visit to a Berber family for mint tea course, explore the traditional Berberkitchen and house and their medieval agricultural system… drive back to Marrakech.
What’s included in day trip to Ourika valley & Atlas Mountains from Marrakech
• Price: Please contact us for price
• Type: Excursion
• Duration: 1 day
• Customise: This Tour can be customised
• Activities: Cultural Tours, Swimming, Hiking
What’s included in 1 day trip from Marrakesh to Ourika valley:
• All Transfers by A/C Private Toyota land cruiser or deluxe van + Fuel
• English speaking and knowledgeable qualified Tour guide.
• Lunch in local restaurant or with Berber family.
1 day trip from Marrakesh to Ourika valley details:
As with all our Tours, Excursions, you will be picked up from your hotel, and dropped off back at your hotel.
• This day trip to Ourika runs : Everyday all the year round.
• Hotel Pickup 08:30am in SUMMER / 08: 30am WINTER.
• Hotel return : 05:30
Day trip to Ourika valley from Marrakech Reccomendations• Sun glasses and Hat.
• Walking trainers / sandals
• Fleeces for winter time